Adopt a Pet's Pet Templates let you save and re-use text and basic HTML to insert into a pet's description when adding a new pet (saving you time)! Here's how to create a new pet template:
1. Log in to your Adopt a Pet account and select "Pet Description Templates" from your Pet Lists menu:
2. Templates are different for dogs, cats, etc.
- Click the tab for the type of pet first.
- Click "Create New Template".
3. Type a short template label and the text you want the template to include, then click 'Save This Template".
That's it! Now when you add a pet, right above their description before you type anything, select the pet template from the dropdown. The saved template text will pre-fill in the description field. You can then type more above, below, or within the text.