Petstablished can automatically upload (add) and update (edit/remove) your adoptable pets on your Adopt-a-Pet.com account.
* The first upload will permanently erase ALL your available pets, adopted pets, adopters, and microchip info from Adopt-a-Pet.com. Use Pet Export and Adopter Export to download and save the data on your computer before you change any settings. Only available pets are uploaded.
* You need at least one "AutoUpload Contact" on your Adopt-a-Pet.com account for uploading to function. That contact will get any error emails so they can contact Petstablished to fix them. If you are not the AutoUpload contact, ask that person to log in using their Pet Publicist login to complete the steps below. If they aren't a publicist yet, add them here checking "I am an AutoUpload contact for this shelter/rescue."
* If you were AutoUploading from another software already, FOLLOW THESE STEPS first.
To set up AutoUploading
1. Log in to your Adopt-a-Pet account www.adoptapet.com/login
2. From "Shelter/Rescue" in the green navigation bar, select “AutoUpload/Import Pets”
3. Select "Petstablished" from Select Software Provider menu and click Continue.
4. KEEP THE DEFAULT OPTIONS that autofill, or the upload will not work automatically!
6. Your unique FTP info will be displayed.
7. Enter your unique FTP info in to your Petstablished dashboard "exports and iframes".