Multiple Options software offers automatic uploading of your adoptable pets to your Adopt-a-Pet.com account. Please contact Multiple Options to have them set up your uploading for you.
- You need an approved Adopt a Pet shelter/rescue account. Sign up here.
- The first upload will permanently erase all of your available pets, adopted pets, adopters, and microchip info from Adopt a Pet. Only available pets are re-added by your software.
- Optional: Before you setup, use Pet Export and Adopter Export to save your data on your computer. (Your listings can not be restored from these files; just for your reference.)
- AutoUploading requires at least one Pet Publicist checked as the AutoUpload contact. They will be responsible for monitoring & addressing any errors. Errors may prevent your pets from updating or displaying. As a courtesy, if there are errors our system emails them to you.
- Whoever sets up AutoUploading will be it. If you are not the AutoUpload contact, ask that person to log in using their Pet Publicist login to complete the steps below. If they aren't a publicist yet, add them here checking "I am an AutoUpload contact for this shelter/rescue".
Set up AutoUploading:
Contact Multiple Options to have them set up your uploading for you.