PetPoint now offers a free import to Adopt-a-Pet.com.
As a PetPoint user, your organization's adoptable pets can now automatically appear on Adopt-a-Pet.com through a direct import from PetPoint. The following steps will turn the import on. If you have any questions or need your PetPoint ID, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into your Adopt-a-Pet.com account
- Select the Shelter/Rescue menu
- Click "AutoUpload/Import Pets"
- Select Software Provider: PetPoint and click "Continue"
- Select "yes" and type in your PetPoint ID and Site ID. If you do not use sites, your site ID value should be set to 0
- Click "Save Import Settings"
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once your import is set to yes and saved, that that instantly moves all pets you have on your "My Pet List" to your "My Hidden Pets" list and allows importing. With your import on, you can not access your Adopt-a-Pet.com My Pet List, My Hidden Pets, or My Adopted Pets.