*Buzz to the Rescue may not be able to upload pet photos, due to technical limitations of our uploading system and certain photo security certificates, our apologies.
* The first upload from any software will permanently erase ALL your pet data on your Adopt-a-Pet.com account, including any adopted pets, adopter info, and microchip info. Please proceed carefully!
* If you are already AutoUploading from another software, be sure to deactivate (set to "off") that software's AutoUpload export to Adopt-a-Pet.com first, both in the software and on Adopt-a-Pet.com. That way your new software's uploading will not cause errors in adding your pets.
1. Log in at www.adoptapet.com/login
2. From the "My Info" menu, select "Add Pet Publicist"
3. Fill in the form's three orange required fields to add email@example.com from Buzz to the Rescues to your account. They require this, as they will then login to your account to setup and monitor your AutoUploading for you. **Note it does not matter what you put in the password field, as it will not be used, their original password is retained. The important retained field is the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
4. Click the add button, then click okay on the alert that email@example.com already exists as a publicist.
Buzz to the Rescues will then complete your AutoUpload setup for you!