Adopt-a-Pet.com's Pet Templates let you save and re-use text and basic HTML, to insert into the pet's description when adding a new pet, saving you time. Here's how to create a new pet template, and use it.
1. Log in to your Adopt-a-Pet.com account and select "Pet Description Templates" from your Pet Lists menu:
2. Templates are different for dogs, cats, etc.
- Click the tab for the type of pet type of pet first
- Click "Create New Template"
3. Type a short template label and the text you want the template to include, then click 'Save This template.
That's it! Now when you add a pet, right above their description before you type anything, select the pet template from the dropdwon. The saved template text will pre-fill in the description field. You can then type more above, below, or within the text.