If you have a PDF file (for example, an adoption contract) that you'd like to have on your PAWsite so visitors can download it, here's how:
1. Log in to your PAWsite and go to the page where you want the link to download the file to be.
2. Click Edit page.
3. Add a text box or click "edit text" inside an existing text box.
4. Put your cursor where you want the PDF file link to appear.
4. Click on the icon that looks like a sheet of paper with the Adobe logo in it.
5. Upload/select the PDF file from your computer.
You will now see the blue text with your file name in your text box. That is the link. You may want to type text around it to tell people to click it to download your PDF.
6. Click the blue "save" icon on the top of the text box.