Here's how to to add an image to your PAWsite outside of a slideshow. First log in to your PAWsite...
1. Log in to your Adopt-a-Pet.com shelter/rescue account and go to your Admin Home page, then click Go To Your Pawsite, then on the link in To edit or design your PAWsite, click here.
Now you are on your PAWsite!
You need to decide where you want the badge. It needs to go in a text box. The front page is a great place for your badge as by default it has a text box already, below your pet widgets. Here's how to add it to the front page:
1. click "Edit this Page" in the upper right
2. click the Edit Text button that is now visible over the text box. It looks like this:
3. Put your cursor in the text box where you want the badge to go. Then click the tiny photo icon it looks like this (the word "Image will appears when you put your mouse over it):
4. Click "Select Files" and find the image you want to use, then open to upload it.
Optional: If you want to have the image link somewhere (like say its a supporter of yours and you want to link to their business website) ATTACHMENT DISPLAY SETTINGS, change the dropdown to Custom URL, and put their website URL including the http://www. part in the box.
Then click Insert into Post.
5. Click the little blue save tab to save your changes.