Your PAWsite Adoption Application uses your Adopt-a-Pet.com "Shelter E-mail" (i.e. the contact email that appears on your pet listings in the Contact box) as a default.
You can change the email that receives your Adoption Applications by:
1. Log in to your PAWsite.
2. Click "Pages" tab at the top.
3. On the right, you'll see a list of your pages. Click the little square edit button to the right of "Adoption Application".
4. Click the big "edit" button that is on top of the gray screen over the adoption application form.
5. Click the "Form Options" button.
6. Type a new email address in the "Send submissions to:" field.
(Helpful hint: This is the same place you can see a list of all your adoption applications that have been submitted. You can click the "View" button next to any of them to view each one.)
7. Click the blue "Save" button AND then click the OTHER blue "save" button (between the remove and cancel buttons) on the form itself.
NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CLICK BOTH SAVE BUTTONS!