Q: I would like to know how to add pet photos I have taken with my cell phone since I take most pix that way now I could use help in posting them.
A: Adding photos from your smart phone to your Adopt-a-Pet.com pet listings is easy, as long as you can email photos from your phone. Here's how:
- Click "Mobile Uploads" in your Shelter/Rescue menu or in the Add Photos box on a Pet you are adding or editing.
- Email your photos to your custom Mobile Uploads email address displayed there. It will look something like email@example.com.
- Click "Add Pet" to add a new pet, or go to My Pet List and click on a pet's name.
- On the far right, in the Add Photos box, click on select photo from Mobile Uploads.
- Select one of the photos you emailed your account to add to the pet!
If you need additional help, please email Jennifer and Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org