To set up your account to track all of the Wisdom Panels, you will need to activate your first kit.
- Visit: https://www.wisdompanel.com/app/activate
- Enter the Sample ID which can found on the left edge of your kit’s box
- Enter in the dog’s information Tip: I strongly recommend using the animal ID with the dog’s name or some other unique identifier in case you end up with multiple dog’s with the same name. You can also use the dog’s name combined with the foster’s/owner’s last name.
- Create an account with an email address and password Tip: Use an email address that someone looks at since this is where you will be notified of the results. Keep track of the email address and password for future logins.
- If you want to continue to activate more kits, click ‘Add Pet’ or ‘Activiate Kit’ which can be found under the My Pets page. You can also visit https://www.wisdompanel.com/app/home/add-petTip: Bookmark this link so that you can easily find it for future activations. You should be automatically logged in for future activations if you are using the same computer/phone but otherwise you should login prior to activating any kit.
Here are some helpful links!
How to swab your dog for a Wisdom Panel™ DNA test